Dr. Jason Brashear Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Brashear?

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Dr Brashear seemed to be a very competent surgeon. I had a complete hip replacement with no issues. I interacted with his PA more than the doctor, but I remember he was very sympathetic before and after the surgery. He personally called and talked with my husband while I was in recovery.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I did not like Dr Brashear at all. He was quite rude and needs to have better people skills. He did not review my records and obviously did not care. I will not return to see him and do not recommend him to anyone!

Right knee replacement

Posted on August 28th, 2014

5 weeks after initial knee replacement it failed and I had to go through the night mare a second time. I was in better shape prior to Brashear cutting on me then I am in now. I have loss of mobility and still in moderate pain. I would not reccommend using this surgon to anyone.

A good doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2013

I found Dr. Brashear to be very knowledgeable in his field. He listens and then has all the necessary test done to determine the problem and shares the problem and how he plans on treating it. He really does a great job in explaining how test are done as well as how surgical procedures are performed and what to expect afterwards. He has a very down to earth and caring bedside manner and I finds that this makes me feel more comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Dr. Brashear is extremely patient and has a great sense of humor. I would definitely recommend him to others searching for an orthopedic surgeon.

A knowledgable, caring, down to earth doctor with an excellent bedside manner.

Posted on July 17th, 2013

I found Dr. Brashear to be very knowledgeable in his field. It's obvious that he takes great pride in his profession and believes in the services he p ...

Hip Replacement and (2) Carpal Tunnel Surgeries

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Dr. Brashear is excellent... He did an absolutely fantastic job on all 3 of my surgeries and I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone needing these services.. He has a great bedside manner and very informative of everything being done.

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Brashear. . He inquired about my and my family history of Cancer and sent me for the appropriate x-ray before he determined a diagnosis. I think that he is one of those who actually listens to what his patient is saying and I am glad that Cancer was ruled out with the x-ray and he did not start me on meds that would not work or scheduled an unneeded surgery..

top notch

Posted on October 31st, 2011

I had two total knee replacements done by Dr Brashear and i found him to be excellent in all ways. Friendly ,Knowledge of issues i had and always positive attitude which gave me reassurance of getting relief from my pains. Im now post surgical and have found much relief to where i can now do what i couldnt before surgery. His staff is also the best. always a smile and treated like almost family. I also found when i had physical therapy the tech that i had was understanding and kind. not a whip master as i have had before at other therapists previously .

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2011

He doesn't always tell you what you want to hear, but he does give you the facts. From my experience, he thoroughly explains the condition, course of treatment and follows up with patient. He always asks if there are any other questions at the end of each visit. I never feel he is rushing to get to the next patient. Can not say anything bad about treatment I have received from Dr. Brashear.

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Very poor. He does not explain the medical condition. Very non-compassionate. Highly disappointing.

Posted on October 20th, 2017