Family Physicians

5520 College Blvd
Ste 201
Overland Park, KS 66211
913-491-3330
Locations and availability (3)

|  Very Good  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2014

I had Refractive Lens exchange one year ago (Aug 2013) preformed by Dr. Brinton. I was pleased with every aspect of the procedure and this was my one year appointment. My vision is very good and I am pleased with how it turned out. Everyone and Durrie Vision has been polite and friendly. I would highly recommend you to anyone I speak to about it. Thank you

|  Great  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2014

Attentive staff with minimal wait time. Any and all question were answered completely. Would highly recommend Durrie Vision along with Dr. Brinton. Have been going to Durrie Vision for over 14 years.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2014

Dr. Brinton removed cataracts and implanted intraocular lens in both of my eyes. Dr. Brinton and the staff at Durrie Vision were always professional and went out of their way to answer questions and provide guidance in what options were available. The surgery was completed as described and after care was excellent. My vision is the best it has ever been, I enjoy doing fine work and am able to see street signs, etc. Reading continues to be a joy and Dr. Brinton expressed excitement at how good the results have been. It has been a wonderful experience and I only wish I had this done earlier.

|  Great  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2014

What a great staff and doctor! They take the time to answer my questions and express genuine interest in my feelings. At the age of 66 I have 20/20 vision after surgery for refractive lens exchange last year. Quite an investment for me but worth it! I enjoy every day without having the inconvenience of contact lenses and glasses.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2014

The staff and Dr. Brinton were all very professional and extremely helpful. Dr. Brinton looks like he's about 15 so I was a little nervous but he did an awesome job. During the procedure I started to get jumpy. I was really nervous. I'm really good about touching my eyes and about other people touching my eyes. I mean come on I've been wearing glasses and contacts since the fourth grade. So after the procedure started I got super tense and started jumping every time anything touched me. Dr. Brinton immediately saw my discomfort and said "ladies, we've got a jumper! Can I get a hand holder over here?" He then walked me through some relaxing breathing exercises and then we continued. The rest is an absolute blur. Hah! But not anymore my vision is 20/20. This is so life changing for me. I still wake up and think that I left my contacts in. Every day when I go to bed I think to myself, take out your contacts. Oh yeah, I don't have to. I did a lot of research and visited other offices as well my choice to use Durrie Vision was a good one and I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks for changing my life guys!

|  OEM Acount Mgr.  |  show details
by Jeff Holloway on Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Brinton was very professional and explained the procedure in great depth. The surgery went as outlined and I couldn't have been more pleased. I would definitely recommend using Dr. Brinton to anyone who asks. Thank you for helping me to see again like I was 30.