Family Physicians

5520 College Blvd
Ste 201
Overland Park, KS 66211
913-491-3330
Locations and availability (3)

|  Very Professional  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2014

The staff was professional, knowledgeable & helpful. Dr Brinton is brilliant and caring. I appreciated the thoroughness of the process and the careful approach.

|  Very Friendly  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2014

Everyone was exceptionally friendly, courteous and professional. Dr Brinton had excellent bedside manners and was able to keep me well informed during the surgery and at ease. I felt that I was in good hands during my procedure. I would certainly recommend Durrie vision or Dr Brinton.

|  Caring  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2014

Everyone was very helpful and caring. Dr. Brinton even checked up on me post-surgery to make sure everything is okay. I was very impressed with both my surgeries; intraocular lens implant and LASIK

Sep 23rd, 2014

My doctor was Dr. Brinton, my new found vision is like starting over visually at fifty-seven years old. Doctors and staff are incredible.

Sep 22nd, 2014

I came to Durrie Vision with poor nearsightedness and astigmatism. At 25 years of age, my number one worry when traveling was my eyesight and having to worry about contacts or glasses to ensure I could see the world around me. I started to have irritation with my contacts that included giant papillary conjunctivitis and general discomfort/bloodshot eyes. My eye situation was a daily hindrance and I searched for a solution in KC. No other doctors told me they could correct my vision to 20/15, especially with my astigmatism. However, Dr. Brinton made good on his promise and I now see 20/15! I almost cried the first morning after surgery when I woke up and could see clearly without having to reach for my glasses. Durrie Vision has been nothing short of spectacular - I have always felt comfortable, safe and know they want the best for their clients. When it comes to your vision I would highly recommend putting your trust in Durrie and Dr. Brinton.

Sep 19th, 2014

The staff and facilities were exceptional. Each step was explained thoroughly as the procedure took place and I was very comfortable during the whole experience. It is amazing that you can arrive for an appointment, have your eye operated on and walk out 2 hours later being able to see so much better (and it continues to get better as time goes on). There was very little discomfort even though I was advised there might be. All in all I would rate the whole procedure as an A . I had my second eye done two weeks later and had very much the same results. I would highly recommend Dr. Brinton and the entire staff at Durrie for any eye care procedures a person might have.

|  Best  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2014

I have worn contact lens for 40 years! I do anything I can not to wear glasses. I was concerned about the health of my eyes because over the years I developed more & more allergy a that affected my eyes. My eyes were becoming more irritable daily and my eyes would itch so much whenever I took my contacts out. I would constantly rub my eyes and I was concerned I was going to scratch my corneas. After hearing Rocket on Mix 93.3 talk about Durrie Vision for the past couple of years. My husband said " if you are going to talk to an eye doctor about what options you have then you need to see a doctor that is experienced and does eye surgeries frequently. So I called Durrie Vision. From my first contact through my surgery and now one month later, the entire experience has been wonderful! The staff & Dr. Britton are great and patiently answered all my questions to make sure I received all the information I needed to, to make the best decision for me. I had Refractive Lens Exchange. I had never heard of it. It was the BEST decision I ever made for myself. It has been life-changing!! I could tell my vision was better immediately after surgery. My vision remains 20/20! It is so exciting! My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner! If you are thinking about this at all, you need to make an appt, meet the doctors and hear what options are best for you. I highly recommend Durrie Vision and Dr. Britton! They are the best!

|  Professional  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2014

Actually, the ASA was a year ago (7/9/13). On 7/8/14 I received a comprehensive follow-up exam. Aime was very kind, professional and patient with me. Dr. Brinton, as always, was very personable and explained everything well. I mentioned that my mother has glaucoma and expressed concern about it being hereditary. He showed me images of my eyes compared with someone with glaucoma to assure me that my eyes were healthy. The extra care and time he spends is very much appreciated.

|  Very Good  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2014

I had Refractive Lens exchange one year ago (Aug 2013) preformed by Dr. Brinton. I was pleased with every aspect of the procedure and this was my one year appointment. My vision is very good and I am pleased with how it turned out. Everyone and Durrie Vision has been polite and friendly. I would highly recommend you to anyone I speak to about it. Thank you

Aug 21st, 2014

Attentive staff with minimal wait time. Any and all question were answered completely. Would highly recommend Durrie Vision along with Dr. Brinton. Have been going to Durrie Vision for over 14 years.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2014

Dr. Brinton removed cataracts and implanted intraocular lens in both of my eyes. Dr. Brinton and the staff at Durrie Vision were always professional and went out of their way to answer questions and provide guidance in what options were available. The surgery was completed as described and after care was excellent. My vision is the best it has ever been, I enjoy doing fine work and am able to see street signs, etc. Reading continues to be a joy and Dr. Brinton expressed excitement at how good the results have been. It has been a wonderful experience and I only wish I had this done earlier.

Aug 11th, 2014

What a great staff and doctor! They take the time to answer my questions and express genuine interest in my feelings. At the age of 66 I have 20/20 vision after surgery for refractive lens exchange last year. Quite an investment for me but worth it! I enjoy every day without having the inconvenience of contact lenses and glasses.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2014

The staff and Dr. Brinton were all very professional and extremely helpful. Dr. Brinton looks like he's about 15 so I was a little nervous but he did an awesome job. During the procedure I started to get jumpy. I was really nervous. I'm really good about touching my eyes and about other people touching my eyes. I mean come on I've been wearing glasses and contacts since the fourth grade. So after the procedure started I got super tense and started jumping every time anything touched me. Dr. Brinton immediately saw my discomfort and said "ladies, we've got a jumper! Can I get a hand holder over here?" He then walked me through some relaxing breathing exercises and then we continued. The rest is an absolute blur. Hah! But not anymore my vision is 20/20. This is so life changing for me. I still wake up and think that I left my contacts in. Every day when I go to bed I think to myself, take out your contacts. Oh yeah, I don't have to. I did a lot of research and visited other offices as well my choice to use Durrie Vision was a good one and I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks for changing my life guys!

|  OEM Acount Mgr.  |  show details
by Jeff Holloway on Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Brinton was very professional and explained the procedure in great depth. The surgery went as outlined and I couldn't have been more pleased. I would definitely recommend using Dr. Brinton to anyone who asks. Thank you for helping me to see again like I was 30.