Learn more about Dr. Jason Brodkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Brodkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodkey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodkey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Brodkey, FACS, FIPP, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodkey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brodkey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason A Brodkey FACS, FIPP, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Brodkey practice?
- Dr. Jason Brodkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Brodkey practices Neurological Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.