Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Nancy E. Morgan on Apr 20th, 2016

Dr. Bradley is awesome! Very pleased with my care!

by J Hall on Oct 22nd, 2015

Best neurosurgeon we have been to and we've been to a lot

by patricia jackson on Sep 21st, 2015

he was so very good to me. he had previously put in my husbands morphine pump. i liked him then and adore him now. he saved my life. the injury is a mystery.

by Rick Rinzler on Feb 15th, 2015

As an orthopedic surgeon, myself, I was very fussy about whom I chose to review my case. I had two lower lumbar surgeries in the summer of 2014 in Grand Rapids, by an inept, unqualified surgeon. It took six months before I even began to recover. As this recovery was finally beginning to take place, I decided to get another opinion at the Cleveland Clinic. That surgeon was "qualified", but had the personality of a troll, and lacked the confidence to take on this case, should I require yet another surgery. Finally, after considerable internet research, I chose to see Dr. Brodkey; and could not have been more satisfied with this consultation. He spent more than an adequate amount of time reviewing my case, making sure that I did not leave with any questions unanswered. At no time did he appear rushed or impatient, and looked at my case, scans, etc., at every angle. He's also the first surgeon who finally recommended a physiatrist (M.D. in physical rehab). I could not ask for a more professional & compassionate physician for my case; and would strongly recommend Dr. Brodkey to anyone willing to make the drive. Iffff, some day, I need yet another surgery on my spine, there is no one I'd trust more than him. And as a surgeon, myself, you couldn't ask for a better recommendation.

As Good As It Gets show details As Good As It Gets
Nov 26th, 2012

Went to Dr. Brodkey for a second opinion and he was able to verify what the previous Dr. wanted to due. Dr. Brodkey's surgical procedure was a little different but one that I felt more comfortable with. I first met and saw him on Fri afternoon and he did surgery on my c-spine three days later on Mon. Felt great after surgery,everything went great. He even stopped by my room at 8:30 pm to see how I was doing. I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Brodkey. People should always get a second opinion before having any surgical procedure and you should always feel comfortable with your Dr. I could go on and on but just remember, Brodkey's the BEST

Always Listens show details Always Listens
Jan 19th, 2012

Dr. Brodkey spends as much time as needed with me to go over all of my concerns. Remember that he is a surgeon, and there are other avenues to exhaust before you see him. I went through physical therapy, and many pain injections before both he and I decided that the surgery was in order. He is very caring about his patients well being.

Five stars show details Five stars
Dec 1st, 2011

I've probably seen a dozen or more doctors and Dr. Brodkey has the best bedsie manner I have ever seen. My back surgery was 100% successful by the way.

May 16th, 2011

Dr. Brodkey was very good to me, very professional. He explained exactly what he was going to do during surgery. I am a senior citizen and was very very scared about having the surgery. He was so concerned, so very nice. I had absolutely no pain from the surgery. It was amazeing. He is the best of the best at what he does, just the best. I was up and walking that very day. I had no problem going up and down stairs, no pain at all. He gets very high praise from the nurses, other doctors etc. My family and friends are shocked at how well the surgery went, and how well i did. He is a VERY GOOD doctor. Oh by the way, I had two rods put in at the L5 S1 level.No need to worry if you are having Dr. Brodkey doing your surgery.

Bob show details Bob
Feb 26th, 2011

Listened very well. Had a laminectomy which cured my pain. I would definitely send my family to him.

caring and compassionate show details caring and compassionate
by Jeremy on Apr 26th, 2010

Listened well. Answered all of my questions. He performed a surgery which cured me of my pain. I would recommend him to my friends and family