Surgeons
5315 Elliott Dr
Ste 102
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734-434-4110
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  As Good As It Gets  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

Went to Dr. Brodkey for a second opinion and he was able to verify what the previous Dr. wanted to due. Dr. Brodkey's surgical procedure was a little different but one that I felt more comfortable with. I first met and saw him on Fri afternoon and he did surgery on my c-spine three days later on Mon. Felt great after surgery,everything went great. He even stopped by my room at 8:30 pm to see how I was doing. I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Brodkey. People should always get a second opinion before having any surgical procedure and you should always feel comfortable with your Dr. I could go on and on but just remember, Brodkey's the BEST

|  Always Listens  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Dr. Brodkey spends as much time as needed with me to go over all of my concerns. Remember that he is a surgeon, and there are other avenues to exhaust before you see him. I went through physical therapy, and many pain injections before both he and I decided that the surgery was in order. He is very caring about his patients well being.

|  Five stars  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

I've probably seen a dozen or more doctors and Dr. Brodkey has the best bedsie manner I have ever seen. My back surgery was 100% successful by the way.

|  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr. Brodkey was very good to me, very professional. He explained exactly what he was going to do during surgery. I am a senior citizen and was very very scared about having the surgery. He was so concerned, so very nice. I had absolutely no pain from the surgery. It was amazeing. He is the best of the best at what he does, just the best. I was up and walking that very day. I had no problem going up and down stairs, no pain at all. He gets very high praise from the nurses, other doctors etc. My family and friends are shocked at how well the surgery went, and how well i did. He is a VERY GOOD doctor. Oh by the way, I had two rods put in at the L5 S1 level.No need to worry if you are having Dr. Brodkey doing your surgery.

|  Bob  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

Listened very well. Had a laminectomy which cured my pain. I would definitely send my family to him.

|  caring and compassionate  |  show details
by Jeremy on Apr 26th, 2010

Listened well. Answered all of my questions. He performed a surgery which cured me of my pain. I would recommend him to my friends and family