A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Brody is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Brody, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brody has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Scot Brody MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Brody practice?
- Dr. Jason Brody has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jason Brody practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.