A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Brody is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brody
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Brody, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brody has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Scot Brody MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Brody practice?
- Dr. Jason Brody has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Brody practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.