Dr. Jason Bromer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jason Bromer?

Great experience !

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr. Bromer and staff are amazing ! I was successful on the first attempt . Now my wife are expecting a beautiful baby boy . Shady Grove made the experience very comfortable and welcoming. If we decide to have another child , we will definitely go back to Shady Grove and request Dr.Bromer . Great experience !

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Dr Bromer is extremely personable and compassionate. He individualizes care and calls personally to give updates and see how you are doing. We drove close to 4 hours and it was well worth it knowing we were in good hands. We are currently expecting a healthy baby girl in August!

1st time IUI.

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Dr. Bromer and the staff were amazing. I was a first time IUI and successful. They took great care of me and know exactly what they are doing. I am very pleased with my experience.

Excellent Choice

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Bromer and his staff to anyone in need of knowledge, thoroughness and compassion through one of the most important times in your life. Finding infertility care is such an important decision and Dr. Bromer is an excellent choice!

Best fertility doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Only regret is I wish we would have went to see him sooner instead of wasting thousands of dollars on doctors that didn't care or didn't know what they were doing. We traveled 4 hours one way to see him. Well worth it. I'm 42 yrs old with a 2 year old daughter and due to give birth in 9 days to a son.

Highly Recommend

Posted on March 17th, 2017

My husband and I sought out Shady Grove due to my PCOS/insulin resistance. We met with Dr.Bromer and, right away, he made us feel hopeful. He explained everything to us thoroughly and always made sure we had all of the information before making a decision about our fertility treatments. He remained positive and optimistic throughout the entire almost 2 year process. Him and his staff cared about our feelings, were kind, and provided the best care. I never felt like I was just going g to another doctor's appointment. With the care and sensitivity the staff showed, I always felt like they were looking out for me and keeping me in mind. Thanks to Dr. Bromer, I had my first child, a boy, two weeks ago. We are so grateful to Shady Grove, all of its staff, and especially Dr. Bromer for being in our corner and giving us the chance to be parents.

Amazing experience with Dr. Bromer

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Dr. Bromer did an amazing job helping us through our infertility journey. He takes time to get to know you, assess your situation and make a suggestion of options. His knowledge of benefits is impressive that helps you decide on a course of action that takes into account your finances, personal health and overall success rates. Personally we had to do IVF and it didn't work the first time, but we stayed optimistic, remained connected to SGF and came back a second time. The second round resulted in a pregnancy and now a beautiful girl, with multiple embryos for next time. Dr. Bromer takes time to keep in touch and is genuinely excited and proud of your pregnancy and birth. It has been a true joy keeping him in the loop and seeing his excitement all along the way as we welcomed our baby girl into this world. I look forward to seeing him again in the future for baby #2!

Posted on November 12th, 2016

Dr. Bromer and the Shady Grove Frederick office are professional, courteous, and attentive as you navigate through the struggles of infertility. I am blessed to have a 2 year old son and another miracle on the way because of these amazing people! I highly recommend Dr. Bromer!

Posted on July 17th, 2016

We visited Dr. Bromer after a canceled IVF attempt due to a lack of mature follicles at a different IVF clinic. Dr. Bromer listened to our experience and worked hard to understand our situation. He is compassionate, he is empathetic, he gets it. The one regret we have is that we did not begin to work with Dr. Bromer sooner. If we did work with Dr. Bromer sooner we may have been able to avoid a stressful situation. Dr. Bromer's professionalism and care has exceeded our high expectations.

Highly Recommend

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Dr. Bromer is a wonderful doctor! We were very happy with the care we received. He is very professional and approachable. We felt very comfortable with him and he answered any questions we had along the way. One of the things I liked best is that he would call us with results. It's nice when you get to speak with your actual doctor and get the scoop straight from him. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Bromer to anyone who is seeking help to become pregnant. I traveled 7 hours one way to see him, and my only regret is that i didn't go to him sooner! His staff is amazing!

Successful IVF with PGD (Genetic Testing) for Cystic Fibrosis

Posted on April 21st, 2016

My husband & I went to Dr. Bromer for IVF with PGD (genetic testing) as our son was born with Cystic Fibrosis and we knew the risks of potentially having another child with CF. Dr. Bromer & his nurse, Toni, were wonderful to work with! When one protocol didn't work as well as planned, Dr. Bromer always had another option & talked us through it before moving forward & Toni would talk us through every step. We had success conceiving and I am currently about halfway through my pregnancy!