Dr. Jason Bromer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 17th, 2016
We visited Dr. Bromer after a canceled IVF attempt due to a lack of mature follicles at a different IVF clinic. Dr. Bromer listened to our experience and worked hard to understand our situation. He is compassionate, he is empathetic, he gets it. The one regret we have is that we did not begin to work with Dr. Bromer sooner. If we did work with Dr. Bromer sooner we may have been able to avoid a stressful situation. Dr. Bromer's professionalism and care has exceeded our high expectations.

Highly Recommend
Dr. Bromer is a wonderful doctor! We were very happy with the care we received. He is very professional and approachable. We felt very comfortable with him and he answered any questions we had along the way. One of the things I liked best is that he would call us with results. It's nice when you get to speak with your actual doctor and get the scoop straight from him. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

April 21st, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Bromer to anyone who is seeking help to become pregnant. I traveled 7 hours one way to see him, and my only regret is that i didn't go to him sooner! His staff is amazing!

Successful IVF with PGD (Genetic Testing) for Cystic Fibrosis
My husband & I went to Dr. Bromer for IVF with PGD (genetic testing) as our son was born with Cystic Fibrosis and we knew the risks of potentially having another child with CF. Dr. Bromer & his nurse, Toni, were wonderful to work with! When one protocol didn't work as well as planned, Dr. Bromer always had another option & talked us through it before moving forward & Toni would talk us through every step. We had success conceiving and I am currently about halfway through my pregnancy!

Patel
Excellent physician

Amazing doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Bromer to a friend. He is very thorough with his analysis and explains everything to you in full. If you ever have any question he answers it, no matter how stupid you may think it is. He goes out of his way to give you every opportunity to have a successful pregnancy.

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Bromer is the absolute best. He is compassionate and through his own personal experience truly understands what patients are feeling. He will spend time with you answering every question. He responds through email and is with you every step of the way through both good times and bad. I highly recommend dr. Bromer.

A plus experience
I recommend Dr Bromer without hesitation. He takes time to answer any of your questions. He speaks in a language you understand without being condescending. He lets you make decisions and ensures you're informed enough to do so. He is proactive and gets results.

December 4th, 2015
We Love Dr. Bromer!
My husband and I were patients of Dr. Bromer's for 1.5 years. From the moment we met him he was attentive to our situation, he gave us so much attention, gave excellent medical suggestions, and he genuinely cared. Dr. Bromer was the first doctor I EVER met that made me feel like I was in control of the decisions. He made recommendations with explanations, and he gave his advice and opinions, but the final call was mine. And that was amazing. Dr. Bromer was the first doctor I ever had call me on my cell phone as well. Several times! We also emailed a few times, and I had constant daily email or phone contact with his nurse. Most importantly, our treatment worked. Dr. Bromer worked with us for 1.5 years and he never made me feel like we shouldn't have hope. When we finally got our good news, and it was time to leave his office to find an OB, I cried. I will miss him and be forever grateful to him for the rest of my life. Dr. Bromer is a wonderful man and doctor.

December 3rd, 2015
wonderful experience
From the beginning of my experience with Shady Grove Dr. Bromer was great to work with. Because I am out of state we started with phone appointments to discuss where to begin with treatments and had some phone contact throughout the process. He always took his time to discuss our options & progress along the way whether over the phone or in person. Dr. Bromer showed a lot of care during our time in treatment. He responded to emails on his own personal time, which was very surprising and so appreciated. He was very knowledgeable and helped me feel confident with my decisions.

December 3rd, 2015
Gave me hope
Dr. Bromer and SGF were amazing and I can't say enough good things about my experience. They gave me hope when I had none and I left the first appointment feeling like I was in good hands to help me become pregnant. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant and so thankful for SGF for helping me on my journey.

December 2nd, 2015
Mrs
I will choose Dr Bromer anytime or any day and I will refer him to the world if I have to. His brilliant and really knows his job. The office staffs attended to me and my husband well I can't complain.