Dr. Jason Bromer MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Frederick, MD

4.8

March 17th, 2017
Highly Recommend
My husband and I sought out Shady Grove due to my PCOS/insulin resistance. We met with Dr.Bromer and, right away, he made us feel hopeful. He explained everything to us thoroughly and always made sure we had all of the information before making a decision about our fertility treatments. He remained positive and optimistic throughout the entire almost 2 year process. Him and his staff cared about our feelings, were kind, and provided the best care. I never felt like I was just going g to another doctor's appointment. With the care and sensitivity the staff showed, I always felt like they were looking out for me and keeping me in mind. Thanks to Dr. Bromer, I had my first child, a boy, two weeks ago. We are so grateful to Shady Grove, all of its staff, and especially Dr. Bromer for being in our corner and giving us the chance to be parents.

December 20th, 2016
Amazing experience with Dr. Bromer
Dr. Bromer did an amazing job helping us through our infertility journey. He takes time to get to know you, assess your situation and make a suggestion of options. His knowledge of benefits is impressive that helps you decide on a course of action that takes into account your finances, personal health and overall success rates. Personally we had to do IVF and it didn't work the first time, but we stayed optimistic, remained connected to SGF and came back a second time. The second round resulted in a pregnancy and now a beautiful girl, with multiple embryos for next time. Dr. Bromer takes time to keep in touch and is genuinely excited and proud of your pregnancy and birth. It has been a true joy keeping him in the loop and seeing his excitement all along the way as we welcomed our baby girl into this world. I look forward to seeing him again in the future for baby #2!

November 12th, 2016
Dr. Bromer and the Shady Grove Frederick office are professional, courteous, and attentive as you navigate through the struggles of infertility. I am blessed to have a 2 year old son and another miracle on the way because of these amazing people! I highly recommend Dr. Bromer!

July 17th, 2016
We visited Dr. Bromer after a canceled IVF attempt due to a lack of mature follicles at a different IVF clinic. Dr. Bromer listened to our experience and worked hard to understand our situation. He is compassionate, he is empathetic, he gets it. The one regret we have is that we did not begin to work with Dr. Bromer sooner. If we did work with Dr. Bromer sooner we may have been able to avoid a stressful situation. Dr. Bromer's professionalism and care has exceeded our high expectations.

Highly Recommend
Dr. Bromer is a wonderful doctor! We were very happy with the care we received. He is very professional and approachable. We felt very comfortable with him and he answered any questions we had along the way. One of the things I liked best is that he would call us with results. It's nice when you get to speak with your actual doctor and get the scoop straight from him. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

April 21st, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Bromer to anyone who is seeking help to become pregnant. I traveled 7 hours one way to see him, and my only regret is that i didn't go to him sooner! His staff is amazing!

Successful IVF with PGD (Genetic Testing) for Cystic Fibrosis
My husband & I went to Dr. Bromer for IVF with PGD (genetic testing) as our son was born with Cystic Fibrosis and we knew the risks of potentially having another child with CF. Dr. Bromer & his nurse, Toni, were wonderful to work with! When one protocol didn't work as well as planned, Dr. Bromer always had another option & talked us through it before moving forward & Toni would talk us through every step. We had success conceiving and I am currently about halfway through my pregnancy!

Patel
Excellent physician

Amazing doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Bromer to a friend. He is very thorough with his analysis and explains everything to you in full. If you ever have any question he answers it, no matter how stupid you may think it is. He goes out of his way to give you every opportunity to have a successful pregnancy.

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Bromer is the absolute best. He is compassionate and through his own personal experience truly understands what patients are feeling. He will spend time with you answering every question. He responds through email and is with you every step of the way through both good times and bad. I highly recommend dr. Bromer.

A plus experience
I recommend Dr Bromer without hesitation. He takes time to answer any of your questions. He speaks in a language you understand without being condescending. He lets you make decisions and ensures you're informed enough to do so. He is proactive and gets results.

December 4th, 2015
We Love Dr. Bromer!
My husband and I were patients of Dr. Bromer's for 1.5 years. From the moment we met him he was attentive to our situation, he gave us so much attention, gave excellent medical suggestions, and he genuinely cared. Dr. Bromer was the first doctor I EVER met that made me feel like I was in control of the decisions. He made recommendations with explanations, and he gave his advice and opinions, but the final call was mine. And that was amazing. Dr. Bromer was the first doctor I ever had call me on my cell phone as well. Several times! We also emailed a few times, and I had constant daily email or phone contact with his nurse. Most importantly, our treatment worked. Dr. Bromer worked with us for 1.5 years and he never made me feel like we shouldn't have hope. When we finally got our good news, and it was time to leave his office to find an OB, I cried. I will miss him and be forever grateful to him for the rest of my life. Dr. Bromer is a wonderful man and doctor.