A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Brooks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Ward Brooks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason W. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Jason Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Brooks practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Wasilla, AK.
See Palmer Family Physicians.