A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Brooks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Brooks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Brooks practice?
- Dr. Jason Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Brooks practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Family Physicians.