Dr. Jason Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Brooks?

February 3rd, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Competent, caring, acurate. And the staff is very kind and helpful.

April 8th, 2014

I can't imagine anyone having a bad experience with Dr. Brooks. I work at another physicians office in town. We often refer to him and have heard nothing but positive feedback from both patients and his colleagues. I do have experience with disgruntled patients, however. They generally fall into two categories; those who are drug seeking and those who don't pay their bills.

July 11th, 2013

One of the Best

First of all, I would like to recommend you pay more attention to this and any doctor's credentials, excellent hospital affiliations, and experience instead of some people who are disgruntled for odd reasons. Dr. Brooks is an excellent physician. He is very caring and very thorough in his medical workup. He truly cares for his patients, and I think he is one of the best doctors around. He also has full privileges to care for you at the local hospital. He really does it all - caring for newborns, mothers, seniors, and average guys like me. This is not true for many other 'providers' in Palmer. First of all, makes sure you go to a real doctor, second consider Dr. Brooks, one of the best.

January 24th, 2013

Caring, intelligent, and professional

My wife went to Dr. Brooks for her obstetrical care after a really bad experience with the delivery of our first child. We won't go anywhere else, and have transfered care for the whole family. Not only is the medical care he delivers top notch, Dr. Brooks is the kindest, most caring doctor we have ever had. Highly recommended.

June 7th, 2012

Very caring doctor

My husband and I both go to him, because of his caring attitude. He ex

February 24th, 2012

Horrible staff and unprofessional doctor

refused to provide record of visit. Had full coverage insurance they told me all my bills were up to date and I found out a year later that they sent me to collections because they didn't submit my bill and lied about it. Hung up and was rude on multiple calls. Dirty office and medical assistant was constantly mean to my son and always had an attitude. Doctor was very unprofessional and made me feel completely uncomfortable. Avoid at all cost.

February 24th, 2012

Horrible experience

Refused to provide proof of an appointment. I had been taking my son there for a year they told me I was up on all my payments that my insurance cover ...

January 17th, 2012

Dr. Brooks is amazing

It has been many years since I've been in contact with this doctor, however he cared for me and delivered my first two children during his residency. As a matter of fact, my first child was his first adoption.Since then I am now enrolled in a medical billing and coding program and memories have come flooding back. If you're in need of a good doctor, he's the one to seek out.

June 21st, 2011

having baby

This guy did not help with any of the delivery . He showed up after the baby was already out. The nurse myself and my mother in law and my wife did everything he did nothing but take a nap while we did all the work. If your having a baby find someone else who cares a little more

March 21st, 2011

Great Doctor, made him my main doctor

Excellent general practitioner.I switched to have him be myprimary care doctor over a year ago.Great bedside manner and very goodat explaining medical condition to a patient, and making sure they understand them.

December 2nd, 2010

HIPA Nightmare

Dr. Brooks' staff faxed a release for records from a facility back east. They needed to be sent to Providence Imaging. When they arived at Dr. Brooks' office, they denied requesting them, and refused to release them to me or to the other facility, even though they had the required HIPA compliant forms. Instead, they sent them back to Pittsburgh, to be resent from there to Providence. This is after telling Providence that a courier could pick them up. Their courier arrived, and was told that they had already returned the films in last night's mail. Thius situation is not only causing great stress, but potentially could unnecessarily delay a diagnosis by several weeks. I will never set foot in their office again.

February 26th, 2017