A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bruce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Bruce practice?
Dr. Jason Bruce practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Boys Town, NE and Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.