A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Brunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Brunt is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Brunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Edward Brunt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Brunt practice?
- Dr. Jason Brunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Brunt practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians.