A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Brunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Brunt is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunt
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brunt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Brunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Edward Brunt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Brunt practice?
- Dr. Jason Brunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Brunt practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians.