A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Brunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Brunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brunt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Brunt practice?
Dr. Jason Brunt practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clawson, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians.