A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Buffington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Buffington is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Buffington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buffington graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buffington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Deer River Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Buffington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Buffington practice?
- Dr. Jason Buffington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Buffington practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Deer River, MN.
See Duluth Family Physicians.