Jason Bundy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Jason Bundy?

Excellence in Care!

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Thankful for meeting Dr. Bundy & finally getting my pain under control. It has made a big difference in my quality of life. I would send my friends and family to him.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I found him to be polite and explain my options to me, took his time and was very pleasant. I was concerned at first, since the reviews I read were not very positive but a neoology department refered me to him and swore he was awesome. And he was. His whole staff was. I think people who have good experiences just don't take the time out to write reviews. And truth me told, I am hard to please. He was WONDERFUL. I have a list of crap doctors and Dr. Bundy is by far in my top 5 of good ones. :)

please get a second opinion

Posted on July 17th, 2015

wow....save your money....Doesnt look at the MRI (because it is not important). Tried to say that my neurosurgeon is wrong. Gave me a completely wrong diagnosis( I dont have bowel or bladder problems of which he didnt even ask me). 5 minutes later, states that my case is too complex. But he gave me a prescription for pain killers!

Thanks Doc Bundy!!

Posted on June 14th, 2015

Dr Jason Bundy and his staff is second to none in the Reading, Pa. area. I had severe back pain due to an injury and Dr. Bundy has made me feel much better.

Great Care-Highly Recommend

Posted on January 13th, 2015

I was shocked to see several negative reviews online, but I suppose it is usually the few people that feel they had a bad experience that love to write these reviews were you can remain anonymous. I had a great experience here. I found Dr. Bundy to be knowledgeable and caring. I had no issues at all with the staff. I was satisfied that he took my medical conditions seriously and offered several options for relief. I got what I came for and would send any of my family or friends to him.

No Follow up. Staff made joke of my problem behind my back

Posted on July 10th, 2014

The doctor spend lots of time with me but couldn't resolve my problem. He said he knew of a Dr. that could help me but never followed up to get me the name. I found another one on my own. When the doctor asked his staff to check on something about my problem, I could hear them make fun of my medical issue. That was upsetting and I should have said something. The staff needs replaced.

Great

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Best Doctor I have been to for Pain Control

Posted on September 26th, 2013

I have been treated by Dr. Bundy for several years. The staff has always been friendly and easy to work with. Dr. Bundy has helped me so much!! He takes his time to listen to me and than explains in detail what treatment he can use to help me. I can only say this, he is the best doctor I have been to for help. And I tell any friends or family to use him if needed.

Posted on July 26th, 2013

This one's behavior is rude and arrogant. During the appointment, he refused/evaded answers to questions I had and focused only on repeating the same litany he started our appoint with. Save yourself time and money.

Rude, no bedside maner or compassion!

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I would not take my dogs to this man for treatment ... He is always in a hurry, rolls his eyes when asked to explain things and is down right rude. He acts like he is doing the patient a favor and talks down to you. He charged me today for an office visit and did not even examine me. I have filed a formal complaint against him through my insurance company. Im in more pain now than when I began treatment there and I sm seeking a more qualified, compassionate doctor WHO LISTENS! BEWARE IF YOU ARE USING ANY TYPE OF STATE ISSUED INSURANCE BECAUSE HE WAS OVERHEARD TELLING A COWORKER ABOUT HOW TIRED HE IS OF SEEING.PR'S on MA!

Policy Overrules Patient Care

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Although I understand protocol and administration run all medical care today, Dr. Bundy had an opportunity to drop it (by being true to his computer age) behaved like an automaton around schedule and trying to help. He repeated to me three times, although I understood the first, that it is not "our policy to transfer care to another doctor in our office" even though it would have been expedient and helped my mother. Perhaps I long for a different way and most doctors are tied down by their policies and medicare, etc., but really, seemed like he was more interested in having us follow policy than getting the simple epidural shot performed for my mother.

Dr does not care

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I was involved in a bad accident and have been on pain meds for awhile, after dr Barrett left the practice went to crap. He says i was misdiagnosed all these years and that pain meds dont work but yet that is all that helps as i went through at leat 9-10 rounds of blocks. This dr has no clue