A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Burgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Burgett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgett
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burgett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Burgett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burgett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Michael Burgett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Burgett practice?
- Dr. Jason Burgett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Burgett practices Ophthalmology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Ophthalmologists.