A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Burgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Burgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Burgett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Burgett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Burgett practice?
Dr. Jason Burgett practices Ophthalmology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Ophthalmologists.