A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cheung, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cheung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital and Regional Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Cheung practice?
Dr. Jason Cheung practices Ophthalmology near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Silverdale Ophthalmologists.