Dr. Jason Fleming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Fleming?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 15th, 2014

needs better help

Every time I call the shelbyville office for this doctor I feel I'm getting the run around . one person answers the phone directs me to someone they think should be able to help me ... I explain why I called and they saythey can't help I need to speak to someone who's not there I should call back...one nurse named Thressa was very rude and said my request was "un believeable" all I wanted was for her to handle a correction on a script that had been called in wrong...I told her any time before next month when I refill my medication... she insist I call back and explain myself all over again... why am I always directed to someone who always passes me off to someone else.... this is not the first time....

May 20th, 2009