A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Chia-Jung Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jason Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Lee practices Anesthesiology near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Baldwin Park Anesthesiologists.