A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Park practice?
Dr. Jason Park practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Surgeons.