Learn more about Dr. Jason Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Surgical Institute Of Reading
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Charles Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Jason Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Phillips practices Sports Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Sports Medicine Doctors.