A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Charles Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Jason Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Pottsville Surgeons.