A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Surgical Institute Of Reading
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Charles Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Jason Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Phillips practices Sports Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Surgeons.