Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Rosenberg
Dr. Jason Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murrells Inlet, SC, with another office in Myrtle Beach, SC. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Waccamaw Community Hospital and Georgetown Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rosenberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Rosenberg has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Jason Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrells Inlet, SC.
Dr. Luis Baez-Cabrera
Pain Management, Residency
Murrells Inlet, SC 0 mi4
Dr. Jeff Benjamin
Murrells Inlet, SC 0.23 mi24
Dr. Channing Willoughby
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Murrells Inlet, SC 1.07 mi6