A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rosenberg, Interventional Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Charles Rosenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Jason Rosenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Rosenberg practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Murrells Inlet, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Murrells Inlet Neurologists.