Learn more about Dr. Jason Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rosenberg, Interventional Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason C Rosenberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Jason Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Rosenberg practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Neurologists and Myrtle Beach Pain Management Doctors.