Dr. Jason Cacioppo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 9th, 2015
I would trust Dr. Cacioppo with my life and have. He is an extremely skilled, dedicated, kind, deeply caring professional. His bedside manner is far superior to any other surgeon I have dealt with in my 63 years, and I have had multiple surgeries of various types. He treats you as a person, no just subjectively "like a piece of meat". His results are excellent. I wouldn't think of going to, or recommending, anyone else.

October 21st, 2011
worth the wait!!!
Though it's hard to get in, and you must wait to be seen, he is definitely worth the wait. He did my reconstruction following a double mastectomy. I had a bilateral DIEP - EXCELLENT results. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

May 28th, 2011
-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

March 20th, 2011
Fantastic Plastic Surgeon - aggressive and creative
I saw three plastic surgeons before making my choice as to who would do my breast reconstruction. I saw Dr. Cacioppo last and I picked him without hesitation. He is aggressive, enthusiastic, and confident. I had a DIEP flap procedure following a mastectomy and his work is nothing short of a work of art.There are only three plastic surgeons in the state who can do the DIEP flap and Dr. Cacioppo has to be the best of the bunch. He is personable and fun but incredibly knowledgeable about what he is doing. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

August 12th, 2010
I trust him with my life
I don't think I can say more. He is honest, trustworthy, sincere, a master in his fields and worth the drive - I drive 75 miles each way.

August 9th, 2010
Our Hero
My fiancee and I are grateful to Dr. Cacioppo for the persistance that he had with helping us get the needed surgery for her under the most unusual circumstances. We are most pleased with his bedside manner, as well as the individual time that he has given her during after care. He's a great doctor and a really good guy in our eyes. "Thank you Dr. C."

September 7th, 2009
Dr. Cacioppo recently completed breast reconstruction surgery on me. He is friendly, professional, personable, an outstanding surgeon, and truly caring about his patients. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor/surgeon. Office staff has improved recently (2009). At first was horrendous (late 2007).

May 9th, 2009
Dr. Cacioppo is currently tending to my four year old son. He is an absolutely great doctor, with a wonderful bedside manner. A tru professional all the way.

November 21st, 2008
Wonderful doctor - Really poor staff supporting him
Dr. Cacioppo is wonderful. His staff is useless - disorganized, no follow up, don't return calls. He would be much better off working on his own without the staff.

March 17th, 2008
Outstanding!!
Dr Cacioppo is one of the kindest, most gracious, and caring physicians I have ever met. I have been dealing with medical professionals, both on a personal as well as professional level for over 44 years and there are very few I can say that about. His surgical skill is outstanding, his results perfect. I am incredibly thankful I was refered Dr Cacioppo