A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cappuzzello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cappuzzello is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cappuzzello, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cappuzzello graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Cappuzzello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason P Cappuzzello DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Cappuzzello practice?
- Dr. Jason Cappuzzello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Cappuzzello practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Internists.