A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Careri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Careri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Careri graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Careri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Michael Careri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Careri practice?
- Dr. Jason Careri has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Careri practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.