A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Carns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Carns, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carns graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Carns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Carns MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Carns practice?
- Dr. Jason Carns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Carns practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.