A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Caron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Caron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caron
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Caron graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Caron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- Lakewood Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Joseph Caron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Caron practice?
- Dr. Jason Caron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Caron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bemidji, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Baudette, MN.
See Bemidji Surgeons.