A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Caron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Caron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Caron graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Caron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- Lake Region Bone and Joint Surgeons
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Caron practice?
Dr. Jason Caron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bemidji, MN.
See Bemidji Surgeons.