A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Castle, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castle
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Castle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Castle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Allan Castle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Castle practice?
- Dr. Jason Castle has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Castle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Surgeons.