Dr. Jason Chamberlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Chamberlin?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 18th, 2008

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Jason (as my kids call him is fantastic!) Although he has a very busy practice, it is extremely well organized resulting in little to no wait times in the waiting room. And, my kids love him. During my daughter's kindergarten physical/shots, he sang Hannah Montana songs just to keep her distracted from what he was doing. Worked like a charm! I'll never take my kids anywhere else! I also appreciate his wonderful staff. I like being able to call at anytime and receive clear, understandable advise. I have also had nothing about positive results from each of the specialist that Jason has refered us to (derm. & ENT). He clearly has networked himself with a strong team of specialist. That is vitally important to me as well.

July 9th, 2017