Dr. Jason Cheney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Cheney?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jason Cheney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2014

Very unprofessional, sloppy looking staff. No way to tell the difference between nurses and office staff. They almost all wear sloppy, wrinkly t shirts.

July 11th, 2013

Looking for a new doctor.

I would not write this review if I weren't concerned about the motives of the doctors at this clinic. My son is an infant. He saw Dr. Cheney. Dr. Cheney offered me some outdated advice on introducing solid foods. He suggested I could start cereals with my 4 month old. When I nicely said that our previous pediatrician had said this was outdated information he didn't allow me to finish what I was saying. If he had it would have been, "The American Academy of Pediatrics [something the clinic's website says he is a part of] and the World Health Organization both state that infants should receive only breast milk or formula for at least the first 6 months not 4-6. Meaning it is not safe or age appropriate to give cereal at 4 months." No he went to a non scientifically based defense mode saying, "The hard core annoying breastfeeding groups have made this up. They think you can give your children only breast milk and never introduce solids." Not only is that not true, as my argument is indeed a fact, it is unprofessional and he was trying to assert himself as dominant by trying to put me down for knowing my facts and being a breastfeeding mother. If that makes me a hard core annoying breastfeeder then I'd say there are a lot of formula feeding moms who are also hard core and annoying as they also care about the health of their children. There were other issues at this visit regarding vaccines but these were my main concerns. I am very concerned for the other patients in this clinic as doctors within a practice generally have sat down and agreed on their recommendations. This was all at a first visit so I'm certain there is more bad advice to be had there. We will be searching for a new clinic.

September 21st, 2017