A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cheung, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Cheung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Chi-Man Cheung MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Jason Cheung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Cheung practices Anesthesiology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fullerton Anesthesiologists.