Dr. Jason Christie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Christie?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jason Christie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2009

My Top Doc

It is evident that Dr. Christie cares about his patients. He gives a thorough exam and answers any and all questions. I have confidence in his professional opinion. He makes appropriate referrals when needed. Although one often has to wait to see him, he spends as much time as is needed with you. That makes the wait worthwhile. I always look forward to his appointments and feel that I have been very fortunate to have him as my physician. I truly believe his dedication to his patients saved my life.I always recommend him to others.I think he is the greatest!The only improvement that I would recommend is that he be accessible to his patients when not in the office. Although his professional support staff is excellent, sometimes a patient just wants to speak to him.

March 23rd, 2009

Outstanding bedside manner. Very compassionate.

August 17th, 2017