Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Great care, fabulous treatment!! show details Great care, fabulous treatment!!
by Ron-Fremont on Feb 4th, 2015

I had a colonoscopy this past Tuesday with Dr. Cisler. He and his staff did an exceptional job making me feel comfortable. His nurse Nicole was fabulous. Dr. Cisler spent time with me before and after the procedure. I will be back in 5 years because of his ability and professionalism.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
May 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Cisler's for a long time. He has an excellent bed site manner. He is courteous and professional. He takes his time listening and is very attentive to my concerns. He came highly recommended to me by my family doctor. My experience was very different than what was described in the other reviews. I would definitely recommend him to a family member or a friend.

Mar 25th, 2012

Dr.Cisler is a nightmare! I have never met a doctor as rude,arrogant,and self centered as this man. He does not listen to any thing you have to say about your health concerns. He actually acts like you are bothering him for being there for an appointment. He makes snap judgments and comes up with out dated medical plans. He does not like you to ask questions. Oh my god-you might bother the almighty great and wonderful (HA HA HA) Dr. Cisler. I felt like I was treated like he had to hurry up and see me, and lets get this office visit over so he could move on to the next client. I did call my insurance company and report him. He acted very unprofessional, never even made eye contact and I can't even begin to write write everything i would really like to say about this doctor. My advise to any body needing a doctor in this field is to google doctors and read the reviews about them. AND DON'T PICK DR.CISLER!!! It will be the worst mistake of your life!!!

avoid show details avoid
Jun 10th, 2011

Doctor is confrontational when you challenge his diagnosis or simply ask questions as to why he thinks the way he does. Confrontational and antagonistic are not qualities I look for in a doctor.