Dr. Jason Cisler, MD
Gastroenterologist (digestive)

3.0

Sep 8th, 2016

Why oh why didn't I think to read the reviews on Dr.Cisler? What an incredible waste of time. I would have thought since he was a relatively young doctor he would be up-to-date on the latest gastroentologist medical knowledge. What a mistake. I was having constipation issues and his only solution was to take mineral oil every night. Really!!!!. A degree for that!!! What can I say!!!

AWFUL-waste of time show details AWFUL-waste of time
Oct 30th, 2015

Walk in on time... they tell me someone canceled my apt. Got that fixed, put back on schedule but doctor was over 1.5hrs behind schedule. Nurse explained that "organs can float around the body and have more space in her body than mine since she is overweight". Sorry but that's not my understanding of the human body. My jaw dropped and from their out I was wary of anything they told me. Doctor could not form a diagnosis, and as I overheard them telling someone else that they need to be seen by another doctor, they readied up to tell me the same thing. Not a good doctor office for diagnostic, maybe for preventative they are just fine. Both Cisler and his colleague had no knowledge of what to do or why I had the problems I had. Did not explain the findings at all, and rushed me out before my partner came in to sit in on the consultation. Had horrible problems with the colonoscopy prep, nurse told me "its not that bad, you can have jello and broth, its just for three days". For someone who suffers problems with blood sugar and fainting, this isn't a very comforting message. Now I have to be seen by another doctor that does the same thing, all because this office had no idea what they were doing.

Great care, fabulous treatment!! show details Great care, fabulous treatment!!
by Ron-Fremont on Feb 4th, 2015

I had a colonoscopy this past Tuesday with Dr. Cisler. He and his staff did an exceptional job making me feel comfortable. His nurse Nicole was fabulous. Dr. Cisler spent time with me before and after the procedure. I will be back in 5 years because of his ability and professionalism.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
May 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Cisler's for a long time. He has an excellent bed site manner. He is courteous and professional. He takes his time listening and is very attentive to my concerns. He came highly recommended to me by my family doctor. My experience was very different than what was described in the other reviews. I would definitely recommend him to a family member or a friend.

Mar 25th, 2012

Dr.Cisler is a nightmare! I have never met a doctor as rude,arrogant,and self centered as this man. He does not listen to any thing you have to say about your health concerns. He actually acts like you are bothering him for being there for an appointment. He makes snap judgments and comes up with out dated medical plans. He does not like you to ask questions. Oh my god-you might bother the almighty great and wonderful (HA HA HA) Dr. Cisler. I felt like I was treated like he had to hurry up and see me, and lets get this office visit over so he could move on to the next client. I did call my insurance company and report him. He acted very unprofessional, never even made eye contact and I can't even begin to write write everything i would really like to say about this doctor. My advise to any body needing a doctor in this field is to google doctors and read the reviews about them. AND DON'T PICK DR.CISLER!!! It will be the worst mistake of your life!!!

avoid show details avoid
Jun 10th, 2011

Doctor is confrontational when you challenge his diagnosis or simply ask questions as to why he thinks the way he does. Confrontational and antagonistic are not qualities I look for in a doctor.