A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Clarity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Clarity is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarity
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Clarity Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarity graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Clarity has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason John Clarity DO is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Clarity practice?
- Dr. Jason Clarity has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Clarity practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sunbury, PA.
See Sunbury Internists and Sunbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.