A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cochran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cochran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason Cochran practice?
Dr. Jason Cochran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons.