A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cochran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Cochran DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Cochran practice?
- Dr. Jason Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Cochran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons.