Learn more about Dr. Jason Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cochran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Cochran DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Cochran practice?
- Dr. Jason Cochran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Cochran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons.