Learn more about Dr. Jason Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cochran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Cochran DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Cochran practice?
- Dr. Jason Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Cochran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.