Orthopedic Surgeons

2815 S Pennsylvania Ave
Ste 204
Lansing, MI 48910
517-267-0200
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  experience  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2014

I have had the wonderful experience to have Dr. Cochran care for my knee and hip problems. He has shown respect and professionalism in the office. I would recommend without reservation.

|  Quality, fast, and efficient services- 5-star rating  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

I gave Dr. Cochran and his two closest working staff members 5-star ratings.I was impressed how efficient this office is. I believe that each of these individuals were equally skilled at whatthey did, and working together as a whole unit, contributed to the fast andefficient services, while maintaing high quality. This was consistent on all three visits.The staff members at the windows and at the front desk were no different, theytoo, were fast and efficient. I was impressed.

Jan 9th, 2012

I had a total knee replacement it's only been 2 mos. and I am walking and bending my knee. Dr Cochran and his staff are top notch. Everything went well and am so happy with my recovery.

|  Skilled and knowledgeable  |  show details
by David Mills on May 11th, 2010

Dr. Cochran preformed a difficult surgery on my knee. I was severely injured years ago and was dreading surgery. I have had excellent success with supportive advice with each visit. He is a warm and caring man that I would highly recommend to others.

by Kathryn on Feb 14th, 2010

|  Doctor Cochran is the best  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2009

Dr. Cochran operated on my 86 year old mom last year. The surgery was complicated and he did a perfect job. But just as valuable, he was always 'unhurried' with my mom, in the hospital as well as follow up visits. He was casual, friendly, and very compassionate. His bedside manner should be an example for all surgeons.

Apr 30th, 2009

he is very nice

by Hymanr on Jan 30th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Cochran is one of the WORST doctors I have ever had the misfortune of visiting. I had a broken foot which was diagnosed and treated in my local ER. I went to Dr. Cochran on the basis of the ER's recommendation. On my first visit I waited well

Read Full Review at citysearch.com