Dr. Jason Cochran show details Dr. Jason Cochran
by Cheryl Kidle on Aug 15th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Cochran for the pre-surgery meeting. He also watched the progress of healing of broken clavicle and little finger. Had two appointments with Dr. Cochran. Both went well. I am sure the Oct. surgery will be successful.

Aug 10th, 2016

he was more interested in what was on his phone

experience show details experience
Apr 21st, 2014

I have had the wonderful experience to have Dr. Cochran care for my knee and hip problems. He has shown respect and professionalism in the office. I would recommend without reservation.

Quality, fast, and efficient services- 5-star rating show details Quality, fast, and efficient services- 5-star rating
Jun 8th, 2012

I gave Dr. Cochran and his two closest working staff members 5-star ratings.I was impressed how efficient this office is. I believe that each of these individuals were equally skilled at whatthey did, and working together as a whole unit, contributed to the fast andefficient services, while maintaing high quality. This was consistent on all three visits.The staff members at the windows and at the front desk were no different, theytoo, were fast and efficient. I was impressed.

Jan 9th, 2012

I had a total knee replacement it's only been 2 mos. and I am walking and bending my knee. Dr Cochran and his staff are top notch. Everything went well and am so happy with my recovery.

Skilled and knowledgeable show details Skilled and knowledgeable
by David Mills on May 11th, 2010

Dr. Cochran preformed a difficult surgery on my knee. I was severely injured years ago and was dreading surgery. I have had excellent success with supportive advice with each visit. He is a warm and caring man that I would highly recommend to others.

by Kathryn on Feb 14th, 2010

Doctor Cochran is the best show details Doctor Cochran is the best
Sep 2nd, 2009

Dr. Cochran operated on my 86 year old mom last year. The surgery was complicated and he did a perfect job. But just as valuable, he was always 'unhurried' with my mom, in the hospital as well as follow up visits. He was casual, friendly, and very compassionate. His bedside manner should be an example for all surgeons.

Apr 30th, 2009