Dr. Jason Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Cohen?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Jason Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016

If you want the BEST Dr. Cohen is your man.

I didn't know Doctors like Dr. Cohen even still existed in today's world. I just had thyroid surgery by Dr. Cohen and he and his staff are amazing in every way. They make going through something scary very comfortable and Dr. Cohen just does an incredible job. It is easy to feel comfortable and confident knowing you are in the hands of the best. He is the best.

May 4th, 2016

He was the BEST!!!!!

December 24th, 2014

LAUGH-BE TOTALLY CONFIDENT AND HEALED UNDER DR. COHEN!

You've hit 'THE JACKPOT' when you choose Dr Cohen as your surgeon!! At some point in all our lives, you or someone close to you will need major surgery--no matter the reason .Dr. Cohen is not only a gifted surgeon and oncologist (ie. cancer specialist), he is 'Iconic' and without a doubt a true healer! Bottom Line...Dr. Cohen is the 'Patch Adams' of surgeons and medicine in Los Angeles. His entire staff, his office, his caring patient service is 'above and beyond'....Plus, alike Patch Adams, you'll laugh all the way to surgery and after! Healing is a pleasure when you choose this remarkable surgical artist and healer!

October 16th, 2013

Great doctor

Dr. Cohen is an amazing doctor and an even better person. He has done more than promised. I recommend him to any patient. The patients who have had the good fortune of being treated by this man should consider themselves lucky. His heart and his hands are both godsends. He makes you feel good and healthy regardless of the severity of the diagnosis. His optimism reinvigorates the soul. In fact the whole staff deserves the same credit. They are all blessed with being amazing care givers and wonderful people. I thank them all from the bottom of my heart.

September 17th, 2013

patient

I had the best experience with Dr. Cohen. He is extremely qualified and patient. Before surgery Dr. Cohen spend a lot of time with me, explaining everything, that going to happened during and after surgery. He answered all my questions that make me feel secured with him. After the surgery he spoke to my family, which was very important to them. He came to me few times before discharge, gave me all updates. Thanks a lot, Dr. Cohen.

July 31st, 2012

I am convinced, after encountering Dr. Cohen and his staff, that God has earthly angels in the form of doctors. Dr. Cohen turned my dire medical diagnosis into a success story. He would not give up on me; and I needed a warrior when I was too ill to fight for myself. I am blessed to be under his care.

July 1st, 2011

Dr. Cohen saved my life. He was the only physician (among half a dozen) who correctly assessed my symptoms. I am a complicated case and Dr. Cohen saved my life. He often came on rounds at midnight to check on me before and after my surgery. He is the most expert, dedicated, and compassionate physician I have had the honor to know (I have been an RN for over 3 decades). He is very thorough and has hope for me despite my difficult diagnosis. As director of the Cedars Sinai Surgical Oncology Center he sets a tone of hope and compassion. All his patients have an Angel in Dr. Cohen! God bless him to carry on for many more healthy and happy years and to continue to advocate for the ill. My Anesthesiologist said he had never seen a more perfect surgical case than the one done by Dr. Cohen. His is the finest physician I know. I am lucky to be under his care.

February 28th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Cohen is by far the best surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I had an extremely complicated case and he not only was the only surgeon willing to tackle my case but he succeeded in doing so. He literally saved my life and made my overall quality of life 100 percent better. He brought me to tears when I was being released from the hospital with the hug and the encouraging talk he gave me I truly believe he cares deeply about his patients and their recovery. Thank you Dr. Cohen!

January 21st, 2011

My Go-To-Doctor.

Dr Cohen saved my soul as well as my life. I can't say enough about this wonderful surgeon. He is kind, compassionate honest and knowledgable. He makes you feel as if you are his most important patient.

April 24th, 2010

Dr Jason "The Wonder Doc!"

I found Dr Cohen to be caring, friendly, efficient and an excellent surgeon. Having had a quite complicated procedure and considering my age at the time 76, I am impressed how quickly I recovered and the scars have faded and are almost imperceptible.Bravo...

February 3rd, 2010

Outstanding surgeon

Very impressive, knowledgeable and skilled. Cares deeply for his patients and has excellent bedside manner. He is precise in everything he does.

September 25th, 2016