Dr. Jason S. Cohen, MD

8631 W. 3rd Street,
Suite 200 E.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(310) 289-1518
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
by Bo on Oct 16th, 2013

Dr. Cohen is an amazing doctor and an even better person. He has done more than promised. I recommend him to any patient. The patients who have had the good fortune of being treated by this man should consider themselves lucky. His heart and his hands are both godsends. He makes you feel good and healthy regardless of the severity of the diagnosis. His optimism reinvigorates the soul. In fact the whole staff deserves the same credit. They are all blessed with being amazing care givers and wonderful people. I thank them all from the bottom of my heart.

|  patient  |  show details
by Mr. Zakhar Laufer on Sep 17th, 2013

I had the best experience with Dr. Cohen. He is extremely qualified and patient. Before surgery Dr. Cohen spend a lot of time with me, explaining everything, that going to happened during and after surgery. He answered all my questions that make me feel secured with him. After the surgery he spoke to my family, which was very important to them. He came to me few times before discharge, gave me all updates. Thanks a lot, Dr. Cohen.

|  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

I am convinced, after encountering Dr. Cohen and his staff, that God has earthly angels in the form of doctors. Dr. Cohen turned my dire medical diagnosis into a success story. He would not give up on me; and I needed a warrior when I was too ill to fight for myself. I am blessed to be under his care.

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Cohen saved my life. He was the only physician (among half a dozen) who correctly assessed my symptoms. I am a complicated case and Dr. Cohen saved my life. He often came on rounds at midnight to check on me before and after my surgery. He is the most expert, dedicated, and compassionate physician I have had the honor to know (I have been an RN for over 3 decades). He is very thorough and has hope for me despite my difficult diagnosis. As director of the Cedars Sinai Surgical Oncology Center he sets a tone of hope and compassion. All his patients have an Angel in Dr. Cohen! God bless him to carry on for many more healthy and happy years and to continue to advocate for the ill. My Anesthesiologist said he had never seen a more perfect surgical case than the one done by Dr. Cohen. His is the finest physician I know. I am lucky to be under his care.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

Dr. Cohen is by far the best surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I had an extremely complicated case and he not only was the only surgeon willing to tackle my case but he succeeded in doing so. He literally saved my life and made my overall quality of life 100 percent better. He brought me to tears when I was being released from the hospital with the hug and the encouraging talk he gave me I truly believe he cares deeply about his patients and their recovery. Thank you Dr. Cohen!

|  My Go-To-Doctor.  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr Cohen saved my soul as well as my life. I can't say enough about this wonderful surgeon. He is kind, compassionate honest and knowledgable. He makes you feel as if you are his most important patient.

|  Dr Jason "The Wonder Doc!"  |  show details
by Gita Hall on Apr 24th, 2010

I found Dr Cohen to be caring, friendly, efficient and an excellent surgeon. Having had a quite complicated procedure and considering my age at the time 76, I am impressed how quickly I recovered and the scars have faded and are almost imperceptible.Bravo...

|  Outstanding surgeon  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2010

Very impressive, knowledgeable and skilled. Cares deeply for his patients and has excellent bedside manner. He is precise in everything he does.