A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cole, FACC, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Haskew Cole FACC, M.Sc, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Cole practice?
- Dr. Jason Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Cole practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Lucedale, MS.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.