A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cole, FACC, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Haskew Cole FACC, M.Sc, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Cole practice?
- Dr. Jason Cole has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jason Cole practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhope, AL and Lucedale, MS.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.