Learn more about Dr. Jason Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cole, FACC, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Haskew Cole FACC, M.Sc, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Cole practice?
- Dr. Jason Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Cole practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Lucedale, MS.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.