A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cole, FACC, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- George County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan