A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Collins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Marcus Collins MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Collins practice?
- Dr. Jason Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Collins practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Internists and Glenwood Springs Gastroenterologists.