Neurological Surgeons, Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

2200 Bryant Williams Dr
Ste 1
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
541-884-1655
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

Dr. Conaughty is a wonderful doctor. He is the first doctor I've ever seen that makes you feel like he really cares. He always answers all of my questions and has never pushed the idea of surgery on me. If your looking for a great doctor, you should give his office a call.

|  If it wasnt for his staff!!!  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2010

I believe the doctor is a very well educated doctor and know what he is doing but his staff is very unprofessional and uncaring of his patients. My father has been recuperating from his surgery and has been in need of his pain pills, at my last phone call to them, I was left on wait for over 30 minutes and was hung up on 2 times while on hold. Once I was able to speak to his personal nurse Brenda everything was fine. BUT MAN THAT STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!!

|  james sparks  |  show details
by james sparks on Feb 8th, 2010

He is a very smart and good doctor. i would reccomend him and if i had to have surgery again i would want him to do it.

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
by Queen on Dec 11th, 2008

I am 81yrs old and I feel that doctor Conaughty was the only doctor in the hospital that would take me as a patient. He was referred by the hospital (ORMC) and I am very happy that he took me as a patient; he is the greatest! Love him dearly!

|  show details