Orthopedic Surgeons

2200 Bryant Williams Dr
Ste 1
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
541-884-7746
Locations and availability (2)

|  Terrible  |  show details
by John Gilmore on May 13th, 2014

Absolutely the worst experience ever. During the 45 minutes I spent in the room he talked to me less than 10 minutes. He excused himself 5 times. I have a severe back injury and his diagnosis was that there was no treatment for the annular tear in my disc. He checked my reflexes in my knees and looked for any neurological issues with my feet. He did not ask my any questions or investigate my treatment so far. His recommendation was physical therapy followed by hardened PT. Both my chiropractor and my primary physician rejected and countermanded his recommendation. In addition his lack of concern for my dilemma has caused any future treatment to be put on hold waiting a second opinion. Meanwhile I am still unable to work. Don’t waste your time with this doctor.

|  Well..........  |  show details
by Eric N. Griffith on May 8th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Conaughty by the Urgent Care office here in Klamath Falls for severe low back, right leg, pain and numbness and tingling all down my right lower body. At first I thought the world of him. He suggested surgery of course for a ruptured disc. After several delays that were no fault of his, I finally had surgery in November of 2012. By June of 2013, I was still having pain, although reduced, it is at times still almost unbearable. He sent me to Dr. Greenburg in Ashland when he didn't feel he could do any more. I felt like at times he didn't believe that I was still in pain because, according to him "I was FIXED." I felt as though he looked at me as a "pill popper" and just wanted pain meds. What I wanted, was the pain to go AWAY. After months of treatment at the "PAIN" clinic, I am still in pain. I have been referred back to a neurosurgeon who feels that something was missed in my original surgery. He really seems to care and want to find a solution quickly, although he is no rushing me in and out of his office when I have appointments like Conaughty did. I would certainly get a second opinion if Dr. Conaughty suggest surgery or for that matter, I would question ANY suggestion he makes. I would never go back to him for anything. In fact I would avoid the entire Klamath Orthopedic clinic if it wasn't for Dr. Heaton.

|  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

Dr. Conaughty is a wonderful doctor. He is the first doctor I've ever seen that makes you feel like he really cares. He always answers all of my questions and has never pushed the idea of surgery on me. If your looking for a great doctor, you should give his office a call.

|  If it wasnt for his staff!!!  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2010

I believe the doctor is a very well educated doctor and know what he is doing but his staff is very unprofessional and uncaring of his patients. My father has been recuperating from his surgery and has been in need of his pain pills, at my last phone call to them, I was left on wait for over 30 minutes and was hung up on 2 times while on hold. Once I was able to speak to his personal nurse Brenda everything was fine. BUT MAN THAT STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!!

|  james sparks  |  show details
by james sparks on Feb 8th, 2010

He is a very smart and good doctor. i would reccomend him and if i had to have surgery again i would want him to do it.

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
by Queen on Dec 11th, 2008

I am 81yrs old and I feel that doctor Conaughty was the only doctor in the hospital that would take me as a patient. He was referred by the hospital (ORMC) and I am very happy that he took me as a patient; he is the greatest! Love him dearly!

|  show details