Dr. Jason Conaughty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Conaughty?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Jason Conaughty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2015

The worst

Unless your spine is in half good luck getting this doctor to care or take the time to for that matter. All he wants to do is inject people with spine degenerating steroids. Obviously his lack in confidence to perform life altering surgery for people is null. Go to Medford.

May 15th, 2015

Doctor poorly served by his staff.

Staff are some of the most none caring people I've ever seen in the medical field. I think they forgot why they are there. Dr Conaughty, I've heard is a very good doctor and comes highly recommend. I had a procedure done by him on my back and was told he would contact me within 7 days. He never called so I did after 11 days but still did not talk to him. I believe if he had a better staff, this would have never happened. My pain is getting worse so I hope my next appointment is better.

May 13th, 2014

Terrible

Absolutely the worst experience ever. During the 45 minutes I spent in the room he talked to me less than 10 minutes. He excused himself 5 times. I have a severe back injury and his diagnosis was that there was no treatment for the annular tear in my disc. He checked my reflexes in my knees and looked for any neurological issues with my feet. He did not ask my any questions or investigate my treatment so far. His recommendation was physical therapy followed by hardened PT. Both my chiropractor and my primary physician rejected and countermanded his recommendation. In addition his lack of concern for my dilemma has caused any future treatment to be put on hold waiting a second opinion. Meanwhile I am still unable to work. Don’t waste your time with this doctor.

June 14th, 2010

Dr. Conaughty is a wonderful doctor. He is the first doctor I've ever seen that makes you feel like he really cares. He always answers all of my questions and has never pushed the idea of surgery on me. If your looking for a great doctor, you should give his office a call.

June 2nd, 2010

CINDY

March 10th, 2010

If it wasnt for his staff!!!

I believe the doctor is a very well educated doctor and know what he is doing but his staff is very unprofessional and uncaring of his patients. My father has been recuperating from his surgery and has been in need of his pain pills, at my last phone call to them, I was left on wait for over 30 minutes and was hung up on 2 times while on hold. Once I was able to speak to his personal nurse Brenda everything was fine. BUT MAN THAT STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!!

February 8th, 2010

james sparks

He is a very smart and good doctor. i would reccomend him and if i had to have surgery again i would want him to do it.

December 11th, 2008

Very Good Doctor

I am 81yrs old and I feel that doctor Conaughty was the only doctor in the hospital that would take me as a patient. He was referred by the hospital (ORMC) and I am very happy that he took me as a patient; he is the greatest! Love him dearly!

November 26th, 2008