A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cooper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Woman S Hosp Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Adam Cooper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jason Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Cooper practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX and Herndon, VA.
See Houston Family Physicians.