Overall Review

December 2nd, 2011
Love dr Cooper
Dr cooper has been my dr for over 10 years. He delivered both of my children, one of who was high risk. He did a wonderful job and I am currently expecting my third

May 6th, 2011
Dr. Cooper was great as my gynecologist, not so much as my obstetrician. He was too lax with ultrasounds during my twin pregnancy and I ended up having a very severe, deadly complication that we caught at the very last minute. I felt that I just could not trust him as my doctor after that and transferred. He is a good doctor, but there are plenty of other doctors out there that are much, much better.

November 22nd, 2010
Don't Trust Dr. Cooper
Dr. Cooper was my OBGYN for nearly 10 years. When I got pregnant, he laughed off my concerns about not feeling well at my 28 wk appt. Ten days later, I had a seizure, went into a coma and had to have the baby delivered to save both of our lives. Dr. Cooper missed my pre-eclampsia. My son was in the NICU for 3 1/2 months. I didn't get to meet him until a week after he was born, hold him until two weeks later. I later found that after 6 months of preggo appointments, he had only half a page of notes on me - none of which mentioned my symptoms I complained of. Dr. Cooper failed. Don't trust him with your life or the life of your child. If a doctor laughs off your concerns - find a new one.