Dr. Jason Cosgrove MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Avon, IN

4.9

March 12th, 2015
We are very happy with Dr. Cosgrove and his staff.
My two boys have been seeing Dr. Cosgrove since they were born (2011). Not only he is a competent pediatrician, he is excellent in communicating with parents. He and his staff are prompt to respond to our emergency questions outside of clinic visits and after clinic hours. We recommend Dr. Cosgrove and his staff to anyone who is looking for a ped.

January 29th, 2014
Fantastic pediatrician!
Dr Cosgrove is amazing! One of the best doctors I have ever met. He always takes time to answer all my questions. He encourages me and never makes me feel bad about my decisions as a first time mom. He is so great with kids!

October 10th, 2012
Awesome Pediatrician
Dr. Cosgrove has been awesome with both of my children. We have been seeing him for 3 years now and love him! He takes all the time we need to get all of our questions answered. I highly recommend Dr. Cosgrove!

November 4th, 2010
Wonderful doc!
I took my kids to Dr. Cosgrove after having a new baby and wanting a peditrician instead of a family doctor. He and his staff are wonderful, caring people. He is always great with the boys and gives me the ability to participate in their care. I'd reccommend him to anyone!

March 14th, 2010
Kelly, mommy to 2
Dr. Jason has been wonderful with both of my kids. My daughter has a milk allergy and he has been very thorough with her medical care and following up on her progress. He listens to your concerns and talks to you, not at you. He quickly adjusts how he interatcs according to each patient. Is very friendly to my toddler son and makes it a point to make the kids as comfortable as possible. Very happy with him as their pediatrician.

June 29th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Cosgrove is a wonderful doctor. His office staff is very friendly. I have never had a problem with anyone there. I also work in labor and delivery so get a chance to meet other patients who have chose him as their pediatrician, and I have heard nothing but wonderful things about him. He is very easy to talk to!

May 10th, 2009
Dr. Cosgrove is a wonderful doctor
Dr. Cosgrove takes the time each time my son has been there to make sure he gets the best treatment. I have been extremely happy with my decision to change doctors. I recommend everyone to come to Dr. Cosgrove.

August 29th, 2008
excellent doc
My son switched to Dr. Cosgrove and we really appreciate the time and his wonderful bed side manner.. He makes you and your baby feel comfortable and at ease