Surgical Specialist

Good Doc show details Good Doc
by allen linder on Feb 20th, 2014

Dr. Cotter took time to explain my condition in a way that I could understand. I was very happy with his overall care

Best doctor I've met show details Best doctor I've met
by joe beimel on Feb 20th, 2014

Dr. Cotter literally saved my life. He was very compassionate and caring during my time in the hospital. I am very thankful that he was the physician who was able to take care of me.

Worst Doctor Experience Ever show details Worst Doctor Experience Ever
Mar 17th, 2011

I was made to undergo the same testing multiple times, due to problems that were not my fault. Appointments were constantly changed, postponed, or canceled with little or no notice. Had to pay for a visit even to answer simple questions. This has been dragging on for way too long. I'm just trying to find out if I have cancer, and he acts like he doesn't even care!

Wonderful physician show details Wonderful physician
Dec 20th, 2010

This doctor really helped me with my problems and took a lot of time to let me ask questions. He answered all of my questions fully and made me feel very comfortable with my diagnosis.

Very Rude, No Besdside Manner, Unprofessionsal show details Very Rude, No Besdside Manner, Unprofessionsal
by Clinton NC on Aug 11th, 2008

Not only did this Dr, not correct my medical problem, I have had to have another surgery to correct his surgery. He has no bedside manner, does not explain things to his patients, and does not listen.