A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Sm Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason E Cox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Cox practice?
- Dr. Jason Cox has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Cox practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.