Dr. Jason Cundiff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Cundiff?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Jason Cundiff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

I had my sinuses stretched by Dr. Cundiff. He suggested that I have them stretch to help with drainage because of my many sinus infections, sinus pressure and headaches. The procedure was a bit painful, but Dr. Cundiff minimized the pain and made sure I was comfortable the entire procedure. After a month, I am so happy with the results and with Dr. Cundiff's excellent work on my sinuses. He and his staff are extremely professional and personable. I have and will recommend Dr. Cundiff to anyone with sinus issues.

May 21st, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Cundiff is a wonderful doctor. He explains everything very clearly and simply and takes the time to answer questions and concerns. I have seen him for two different issues--sudden deafness and thyroidectomy. In both situations he was great and very caring. I would give him extra stars for bedside manner. Wish all doctors could be like him.

November 1st, 2015

Positive experience with in-office procedure. Dr. Cundiff & staff assistants were very attentive. Every step thoroughly explained. Recommend to family & friends.

May 26th, 2015

Dr. Cundiff was an excellent choice as a surgeon to remove our child's tonsils and adenoids. He was wonderful with her and we would highly recommend him.

March 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor

March 11th, 2015

Get Second opinion

We saw him for a cough and after 3 visits he noticed my daughter has asymmetrical tonsils and told us that is a symptom of lymphoma and they need to be removed ASAP, because you can only confirm with a biopsy. Mind you he says this in front of my 11 year old and she is freaking out. I decided to take her to see an ENT at Loyola for a second opinion and he said there is no reason to remove her tonsils, if he felt that if lymphoma was even remotely possible he would be sending us to a specialist and would be starting some tests to confirm his suspicions then discuss surgery. I liked Dr Cundiff until this point, I felt he used the "C" word into scaring us into an unnecessary procedure that would put my daughter in pain, cost our family $5K (high deductible insurance) and and miss one week of school.

March 6th, 2015

This is the first time I've had an ENT that actually spent the time to discuss everything with me, make sure I understood what was going to happen and treated me like a person rather than just another patient. Gotta say I'd recommend him to everyone.

February 4th, 2015

Dr. Cundiff removed my six year old's tonsils and adenoids. He did a fantastic job. He's compassionate, courteous, patient and made this experience a whole lot easier on my child as well as me.

March 14th, 2014

Very Happy

We felt like Dr. Cundiff really listen to my son's symptoms and took the time to really understand what we were saying. He was very relaxed and reassuring during the appointment, which was very comforting. The day of the surgery, he explained everything very clearly and answered all of our questions. Afterward, he sat with us for a long time going through the whole procedure and answering a list of questions we had for the recovery. We never felt he was rushed and he never tried to hurry us along. We were very pleased from the first appointment through to the follow-up after the surgery with Dr Cundiff and his entire staff. We would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

February 26th, 2014

parent of patient

Dr Cundiff and his staff have always exceeded my expectations for care of my son. He has guided us through a scary procedure with confidence and clarity.

February 1st, 2014

Great Doctor!

My son is 5 months old and has not latched for nursing since he was born. I realized that he had a lip tie which was preventing him from latching. I called Dr. Cundiff's office to see if he would snip it, they got me right in! Other wise i would have had to wait about a month. My husband was not too keen on the idea of us snipping the lip tie on our baby, Dr Cundiff understood where my husband was coming from. He told us that he would do research for us to see if a lip tie would prevent a baby from nursing properly, he would give us a call back to see if he thought we should continue or not. May i add this was on New Years, he could have been out spending time with his family but instead he was researching for us. He called back right away and explained that he thought it was needed and we would give it a try. Again, we got right in, he was so great with my son! Very calm, and very nice. ( i kind of wish he was my pediatrician) he had my son smiling and did the procedure. He listened to all of our questions carefully and explained everything very clearly. The procedure went great! My son then went to visit him again for a follow up and he was very quick to see him! I highly suggest Dr. Cundiff to anybody who has nursing issues with their babies, and to anybody who needs an ENT for anything else. HE IS GREAT!

January 10th, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Cundiff and staff

Dr. Cundiff treats my 18 month old son and my experiences with him and his office staff have all been extremely positive. He is courteous, professional, prompt, helpful and understanding. He takes time to discuss questions at every visit and he is great with my son. He put tubes in my son's ears and was very patient and understanding of my worry and concern and made me (and more importantly my son) feel comfortable. I trust him to have my son's best interest at hand and I highly recommend him.