A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Carter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason D Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Carter practice?
- Dr. Jason Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Carter practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Primary Care Doctors.