A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Carter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Carter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Carter practice?
Dr. Jason Carter practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.