A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Cohen, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason D. Cohen MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jason Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Toms River Orthopedic Surgeons and Toms River Surgeons.