A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Wilson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Wilson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jason Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Wilson practices Neurological Surgery near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and New Orleans, LA.
See Mobile Surgeons.