A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Wilson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Wilson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jason Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Wilson practices Neurological Surgery near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and New Orleans, LA.
See Mobile Surgeons.