A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Dacosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Dacosta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Dacosta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dacosta graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Dacosta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Dacosta MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Dacosta practice?
- Dr. Jason Dacosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Dacosta practices Anesthesiology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Anesthesiologists.