A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Daniels is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Daniels, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Daniels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason B Daniels MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Jason Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Daniels practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.