inactive

Jason J Debonis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 2 reviews

October 11th, 2016
Mistakes my kidney infection for a ruptured ovarian cyst.
I came in with extreme pain on my side/back. He ran blood tests/x ray/ urine tests/ and an ultrasound. He obviously doesn't know anatomy because ovaries are not near your kidneys. I could have gone septic, meaning the bacteria in my kidney could have gotten in my blood. He sent me home with vicodin and never once called back with the test results. I went to my OBGYN who immediately took blood/urine tests and called me the next day to start my antibiotics for my KIDNEY INFECTION. Worst experience ever....He insisted it was nothing to serious. and NEVER followed up.

July 28th, 2012
Satisfied Patient
Dr. Debonis saved my life! I has been having abdominal pain for years on and off and every doctor had told me there was nothing wrong. Dr. Debonis was very patient with me, listened to my complaint and discovered I had intusception and needed surgery. I am finally pain free! Thank you!!!!

May 30th, 2012
Dr. Debonis changed my life.
I went in with an allergic anaphylactic reaction and Dr. Debonis gave me all the proper drugs to make me feel right.He also did the best thing any doctor has done. He gave me medicine to stop my allergy which had been causing my migranes for the past 3 years. Thank you!! so much!!