Dr. Jason Defee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2015
office visits
ive had good experiences with dr defee. he soes listen to me when i talk to him

February 2nd, 2015
Had a total knee replacement.

October 7th, 2013
I've been a patient of Dr. Defee for several years. He has performed two surgeries on me with excellent results! He take time from his busy schedule to thoroughly discuss the problem I had and what the surgical procedure would entail. During the follow ups from surgery he was compassionate and concerned with my recovery. I will continue to use Dr. Defee as he is an excellent surgeon and outstanding person!

September 16th, 2013
Total Knee Replacement
Dr. Defee performed a TKR on me in 2011 at the age of 51 years old. This is the best thing I have ever done. All the constant pain is gone and I have great flexibility and you would never know I have a "fake knee." Dr. Defee was very kind, compassionate and attentive. He just performed a TKR on my 80 year old mother 3 weeks ago and she had the same experiences. Great Doctor!

April 17th, 2013
run
my wifes arm was wrapped too tight after she was operated on by Dr Defee. When she complained of the pain in her hand and that the dressing was too tight, he replied. what do you want me to do? you just had surgery. result? loss of the use of her hand due to nerve and muscle damage. memorable quote? your going to set a record for the longest time in a hospital for a broken arm. only reason for one star is you can give negative

July 3rd, 2012
Skips best practice care guidelines especially post-surgery care when the patient is to low-income patients w/o insurance
Broke my ankle at a church when leaving my grandsons baptism. Dr defee in 2006 could have cared less about patient healing and physical therapy aftercare bc I had no job & no insurance (although the church insurance policy paid his bill!!!) 6 years later that ankle is still visibly deformed, swells often, hurts daily, & causes me to walk with a cane at only 57!

April 26th, 2010
Dr. Jason DeFee will always be my choice for ortho work. I became his patient in 2005 following a fx of my femur. I appreciated his compassion and excellent care. As a RN, I do understand the medical side as well as the patient side. Dr. DeFee is what any of us would want in a physician and surgeon. His office staff is the most courteous I have ever met. His follow up and after care of his patients is above many. I would and do recommend him for anyones orthopedic needs. Call on him with confidence.

August 14th, 2016